Retail First Pty Ltd continues to be committed to protecting the community, our retailers, staff and customers. Signage is displayed throughout all Retail First shopping centres reminding people of hygiene and social distancing requirements, sanitiser stations are available for all to use, and a there is a strengthened focus on cleaning particularly frequent touch points and high traffic areas.
Customers are reminded that we all play a part in keeping our community safe, including:
- Staying 1.5 metres away from those around you;
- Remembering the 1 person per 4 square metre rule;
- Respecting the customer number limits at the entry of each store;
- Hand and respiratory hygiene – washing your hands regularly and covering your face with a flexed elbow or tissue if you sneeze or cough; and
- Staying home if you are unwell.
Together we can unite against COVID and stop the spread.